Welcome to our ICYMI update from Week 16 2022. We’re proud to announce that we’re live on Solana Mainnet, $MPL can be used to make charitable donations via The Giving Block, and we’re having a great time in the land of tulips at ETHAmsterdam and DevConnect.
It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for… Maple Solana is live on Mainnet! We recommend switching on notifications for Maple’s Twitter account to stay up to date on all things Maple Solana, we’re so excited for you to see what we’ve built and the partners we’re launching with.
We embrace the build, ship, 🥞, repeat mentality and have been hard at work to get Maple Solana live. The code has been audited twice and we were flattered by what Bramah Systems had to say.
Use $MPL for good! $MPL can now be used on The Giving Block to support over 1,400 charities. The Giving Block provides an ecosystem where charities and non-profits can raise funds via crypto. Maple is proud to partner, and is taking part in their #CaringWithCrypto campaign — which means your donation is being matched 1:1.
We’re excited to be in the land of tulips to attend ETHAmsterdam and Devconnect. We teamed up with Wojtek and Victor from Maven11 to present Maple to the top minds in finance and experts in the Ethereum ecosystem while we’re here. We have also been partying with Lido, Deversfi, Deus Ex Dao, Flow Traders, Merit Circle, and it’s been good vibes only.
- We were mentioned on CNBC… again!
- Vance Spencer shares his vision for Maple on Twitter.
- Meet Graeme, Senior Product Manager at Maple.
- Blockworks tweets about under-collateralized lending as the next big crypto narrative.
- Bramah Systems shares their opinion about the Maple Solana code.
- BIGBIGBIG MAPLE SOLANA STUFF
- We’re heading to FTX / SALT summit in the Bahamas
- We’ll share a step-by-step walkthrough of our new partnership with TRM